Commonfare.net is a platform designed to inform, inspire, and connect people across Europe in imagining and creating a more just society based on citizen solidarity, the common good and social justice. This platform is a work in progress and will become what we, the Commoners, make of it.
In this spirit, we are pleased to announce our next Call for Common Stories! Share your ideas about how social enterprises contribute to social justice and a better society in Europe. If your story is selected, Commonfare will send you to the Commonfare Workshop on Social Enterprises organized by the Faculty of Humanities, Charles University in Prague, Czech Republic. The workshop will be mostly in Czech language. Commonfare will cover your participation at the workshop on April 15th, as well as a weekend in Prague from April 13th to 15th. Commonfare will cover the expenses of travel, accommodation and provide a daily allowance for you to enjoy the workshop and your weekend in Prague to the fullest.
Interested? Here's what you need to do:
- Become a Commoner by signing up at commonfare.net
- Show us your interest in becoming a Commonfare blogger at the Commonfare workshop in Prague by transferring 10 of your commoncoin to the Commonfare account (if you need help, just let us know)
- Answer the following question, in your own voice and your own style, using your imagination and your values:
How can social enterprises contribute to sociaj ljustice and a better society in Europe?
The criteria for selection as a travelling blogger are: i) relevance to question posed, ii) representation of Commonfare values, iii) potential to help, inform or inspire others, and iv) creativity
- Post your story on commonfare.net by end of day on April 10th (CET), with the tags „Prague“ and „Common story“.
- Commonfare will announce the winning entry on April 11th in a post on commonfare.net. The winner will be notified via the email they used to sign up to commonfare.net.
- Pack your bags for an incredible time in Prague!
- When it’s all over, write a story about your experience for Commonfare.net