I cookie ci aiutano a fornire i nostri servizi. Utilizzando tali servizi, accetti l'utilizzo dei cookie da parte nostra.


Kinderopvang (Childcare)

Financing Body      



To receive this allowance workers need to have children for which they receive child benefits, the day-care centre has to be formally registered and they need to have a written contract with them, you need to have the Dutch nationality or a valid residence permit, you are either working, studying or trying to find a job.

Types of workers who are not entitled to the unemployment benefit:

  • If workers do not comply to the listed criteria above.
Rates of the benefit

Depends on the income and how many of your children need day-care. The state pays a percentage of the costs. For lower incomes up to 94%.

Duration of benefit

The benefit will stop if:

  • The child no longer goes to day-care
Claim procedures

Childcare allowance can be calculated, claimed and changes through the website of the tax authority.


Tax authority

Applicable statutory basis



Commonfare.net è per le persone, con le persone e delle persone.

Vuoi aderire? Avrai bisogno solo di un indirizzo email e non lo useremo mai per altri scopi.

0 Commenti

Non ci sono commenti